We’re Better Together
We bring together professionals from complementary disciplines who gather regularly to learn from and be inspired by both experts and each other. Membership is open to anyone interested in charitable gift planning and includes planned-giving specialists, attorneys, accountants, financial planners, and more. There’s plenty of room at the table for you.
Enhance your knowledge of planned giving by attending monthly educational meetings.
Mix and mingle with well-informed professionals and experts in fund-raising and related fields.
Contribute to the community, and be recognized for your commitment to planned giving.
Pull Up A Seat Today
Our Membership Year runs July 1 to June 30.
New and renewing members generally sign up in May and June, but you can join anytime, just contact us
July 1 - June 30
Benefits of Being a Member
- Get to know professionals from various disciplines including planned giving officers, attorneys, accountants, and financial planners.
- Receive monthly continuing education credits.
- Attend educational meetings to hone your skills and enhance your knowledge of planned giving.
- Share strategies with professionals who are keenly interested in planned giving and related skills.
- Showcase your expertise by submitting proposals for quarterly newsletter content and monthly meeting presentations.
- Help donors and clients make charitable gifts that are well-planned, both financially and psychologically.
Would Your Organization Like to Help Support Us? Consider a Sponsorship
Benefits include at least one membership to the local chapter.